At 750mm wide the new Aqua Tanks Slimline SL01000 tank is the slimmest slimline tank made in New Zealand and is ideal for harvesting rain water in an urban housing setting. The Slimline Tank SL01000 is only 750mm wide to provide access around the tank. At 2,050mm tall the Slimline Tank SL01000 will fit under the eaves/soffit of your house.
Why pay for water for your garden when you can harvest the rainwater off your roof and into a Slimline Tank?
The Slimline Tank SL01000 features and benefits include:
- 1020 litre capacity per tank
- Multiple tanks can be connected together for combined capacities of 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 litres...
- Each tank 750mm deep x 950mm wide x 2050mm high
- One 25mm BSP outlet fitted as standard near the base
- One 15mm BSB outlet fitted for bucket filling tap|
- 50mm connecting pipe system to link the tanks bases
- Specially-designed locking pin to fasten tanks tops together
- Multiple inlet and overflow positions at top of tank
- Roof domed for a strong structure
- No metal structures or outlets that will cause corrosion
- Can be fixed to wall
- Large colour range
- All tanks made in virgin polyethylene plastic
- 10 year warranty
Heritage Green, Mist Green, Beige and Khaki. Other colours are available for an additional cost - please contact us direct.
View all colours available>
With polyethylene tanks from 295 litres to 31,000
litres, we offer the largest range of water storage tanks in New Zealand. Aqua Tanks is also the highest accredited
polyethylene water tank manufacturer in New Zealand giving you complete
peace of mind.
More reasons why you should choose an Aqua Tank>
Comprehensive installation instructions are provided by us at the time of delivery.
We can arrange delivery of your tank anywhere in the North Island generally within 7 working days from the date of order.
All of our tanks are manufactured to the relevant standard for water storage tanks AS/NZS 4766:2006.
All Aqua Tanks come with a pro-rata warranty which warrants the tank against any defects in material.